Pages

Monica Today

Join me on an every day treasure hunt for love laughter and connection. :)

Hope in the City Fashion Show - Wear your story

Getting ready for L.A. Fashion week. I had told a friend a short while ago that I would like to create more wearable art. Fashion is such a beautiful combination of engineering and sculpture that is displayed for all to see around town. Sure enough, not even a few days later, my publicist/partner/friend Janet tells me that she would like to create some designs for the Hope in the city Fashion show. http://mosaic.org/hitc/ It should be a great show... all of the designs will be made out of paper!

Had the outfit on my Facebook page but guess that was a no-no so guess you'll have to see this one at the show!

No comments:

Events Calendar

Followers